Eventhough I help out a little, I have to say that I can't wait to use this SRD to make a game of my own!
Threads of Lachesis SRD
A downloadable reference document
UPDATE: We have created a Writing Guide Template! This is to help organize all the concepts and prompts. Available in Google Sheets, Excel and Open Document formats.
Threads of Lachesis (TOL) SRD, is a system reference document to create games with branched random Prompts that the player organizes into a cohesive sequence via a single roll.
Games created with this system can hyper-focus on the span of a second, an hour, a day or zoom out and view the span of a family’s generational legacy, a civilization, or a galaxy. It can be used to quickly create rich and varied character backstories or used for world building to generate the major and minor events of a nation or continent.
What This Isn’t
Threads of Lachesis SRD is not a complete game. As such, this document is not player-facing and does not include sections, verbiage, or Prompts to play a specific game.
This SRD was created for the 2021 TTRPG SRD Jam.
- Created a game with Threads of Lachesis? Let us know and we'll add you to our Threads of Lachesis collection!
- Have you thought of a new or different way to use Threads of Lachesis that isn't covered in the SRD? Send it to us (Message us here or @PandionGames on Twitter) and we'll add it to the Additional Adaptions section with credit!
- Threads of Lachesis by Pandion Games is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Editing was done by Armanda, make sure to check out their games as well!
- Logo and Itch.io Cover by Elyssa Boyd
- Document available in PDF, .epub and HTML (.zip) format.
- The SRD is now open source and available on Fari.Games!
- The logo is 300dpi transparent background PNG.
Click download now to get access to the following files: